Onc every four years, adidas creates a ball worthy of the world champions. This is that ball for 2014, adidas twelfth official FIFA World Cup ball. This is adidas’ Brazuca, the official ball for the 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil™. This ball is FIFA APPROVED.
- Designed for never-before-seen power, swerve and control - the Brazuca is a premium match ball with high-end materials in the cover, backing and bladder to ensure perfect on-field performance. It is of course FIFA Approved.
- Vibrant colors on the ball reflect those of the Brazilian flag as well as the official logo of the FIFA World Cup. The colourful wish bands that the locals wear is brought across by the rhythmic and fluid use of the colors on the ball. The stars in the design harks back to the national flag but also reflects their status as World Cup winners.
- adidas spent two and a half years developing and refining the ball making it the most tested ball we have ever created. all was actually named Brazuca back in September 2012 following a public vote in Brazil. "Brazuca" is an informal local term which means "Brazilian", or representing the Brazilian way of life.
- The Brazuca uses a groundbreaking six-panel design, which improves symmetry, uniformity and efficiency. Brazuca COVER: Six panels of premium PU that has been bonded for reduced water absorption and perfect roundness. Revolutionary panel shape creates flight speed and enhances roundness. Brazuca BLADDER: Latex for excellent rebound.
adidas Brazuca 2014 FIFA World Cup Match Ball (6 panel ball)
- Product Code: 2014 WC edition
- Availability: In Stock